Cooley Law Building
Grand Rapids, Michigan
WPF Engineering provided and maintained IT documentation of communications cabling systems for owner provided cabling infrasturctur.
While employed at Design Plus Amy Zeboor of WPF Engineering provided power, lighting and technology coordination for all phases of Cooley law school project.
Contributors On This Project
- WPF Engineering Electrical Engineering
- Design Plus Architectural and Interior Design, M/E Engineering
- Classic Engineering Structural Engineering
- Kerkstra Precast Concrete Design/Build
- ABD Engineering & Design Acoustical Design
- Modern Roofing, Inc. Roofing
- Wolverine Power Systems Supplier and of Emergency Standby Generators
- Pleune Service Company Mechanical Contractor